Name: Flint

Concept/Bio: Retired Adventurer

The PC's in the campaign are all dwarves that are in a clan that's been exiled/overthrown. The clan finds themselves totally cut off in unfamiliar territory -- a dense forest that is actually the cradle of life and is still inhabited by tribal men.

Lifepaths: Born Artificer, Lead to Dwarven Clansman, Tinkerer, Lead to Dwarven Outcast, Adventurer, Lead to Dwarven Clansman, Longbeard

Stats: Wi: B5, Pe: B6, Po: B4, Fo: B5, Ag: B4, Sp: B4, Stride 6

Attributes: Ref: B4, Ste: B6, Hes: 5, Hea: B6, MW: B11, Greed: B8, Circles: B2, Resources: B1

PTGS: Su: B3 Li: B6 Mi: B8 Se: B9 Tr: B10 MW: B11

Beliefs:

I saw the cart full of stuff Kilgen got away from the hold with. I'll get my fair share of that by finding his two brats.

My skills are uniquely suitable to the clan's exile. I'll prove my worth first by finding materials suitable for more permanent shelter.

-Something about another PC once more in the group get burned-

Oath: I swore to Delana that I would earn back the respect of the clan so I could make her a good husband.

Instincts:

Always haggle.

Keep Marina (arbalest) loaded.

Never let my gear out of my sight.

Traits: [Dt] Accustomed to the Dark, [Char] Bearded, [Dt] Greed, [Dt] Oathsworn, [Dt] Shaped from Earth and Stone, [Dt] Stout, [Dt] Tough, [Char] Curious, [Dt] Adventurer, [Char] Folksywisdom, [Dt] Oathswearer, [Dt] Avarice

Skills: Appraisal B3, Climbing B3, Coarse Persuasion B4, Crossbow B4, Dwarven Rune Script B3, Firebuilding B3, Haggling B3, Hammer B2, Herbalism B3, Lockpick B4, Lost Treasure-Wise B3, Obscure History B3, Observation B3, Stuff-Wise B3, Survival B3, Symbology B3, Ugly Truth B3

Affiliations: 1D Clan Blacklock (our clan), 1D Clan Firesteel (rival clan)

Reputations: 1D Dwarven Adventurer

Relationships: Delana (Minor, romantic love, forbidden), Arak (brother, captain) (Minor, immediate family), Falur (father, artificer) (Minor, immediate family, hateful/rival)

Gear: Arbalest, Hammer, Clothes, Travel Gear, Shoes, Dwarven Light Mail, Dwarven Lockpicks

Weapons:
Hammer, Arbalest