Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 45

Thread: Mouse Guard Reprints!

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    NYC, Woodside, Queens
    Posts
    4,129
    Rep Power
    1203

    Default

    2. Charge is correct, but I guess that usage is more American. You're charging up the trait by using the checks.
    Also: ninjas.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Thistledown
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Hmm.. .... OOOOHHHH!!! I think I get it. So the trait is only boosted for that session and that session alone, not permanently for the following sessions.
    My take on - Thistledown

    "I didn't know there'd be this much talking" - Korgoth

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    NYC, Woodside, Queens
    Posts
    4,129
    Rep Power
    1203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Squeak Easy View Post
    Hmm.. .... OOOOHHHH!!! I think I get it. So the trait is only boosted for that session and that session alone, not permanently for the following sessions.
    Yep.

    "If you need extra oomph, you may spend three checks to boost one of your traits to the next level for the remainder of the session." - page 261
    Also: ninjas.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rosario, Argentina
    Posts
    109
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    The amount of threads involving questions about "Teamwork" (pg 102) and "Multiple Teams, Multiple Actions" (pg 114) says they needs clarification, examples, etc.

    That's my humble opinion.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Thistledown
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Hello Guardmice,

    Good news: Both the Mouse Guard hardcover and Mouse Guard Boxed Set are being reprinted!

    We have the chance to correct some errata in the documents.

    Right now, I'm going to eliminate the OTHER CARDS segment of the supplement and the SICK CARD in the boxed set.

    What else should I correct?

    Be sure to refer to the 2ND PRINTING of the Hard Cover or the BOXED SET SOFT COVER if you think we should change something in the rules. If you have the first printing of the hard cover, we've probably already corrected that errata.

    Thanks!
    -Luke
    Out of curiosity, what happened with the reprints? Were you able to make any corrections? I was planning on buying a 2nd copy but decided to wait to see what happened after seeing this thread when you made the announcement.
    My take on - Thistledown

    "I didn't know there'd be this much talking" - Korgoth

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    N Y C
    Posts
    14,398
    Rep Power
    3646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Squeak Easy View Post
    Out of curiosity, what happened with the reprints? Were you able to make any corrections? I was planning on buying a 2nd copy but decided to wait to see what happened after seeing this thread when you made the announcement.
    I have no idea. Archaia isn't very communicative.
    "Athos—Porthos, farewell till we meet again! Aramis, adieu forever!"
    --D'Artagnan

    Check out my latest project:

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Thistledown
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    I have no idea. Archaia isn't very communicative.
    That's a bummer.
    My take on - Thistledown

    "I didn't know there'd be this much talking" - Korgoth

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    183
    Rep Power
    184

    Default

    Any word on this?
    I've been having a lot of trouble finding the book - multiple Amazon.com orders cancelled, that sort of thing. The boxed set, meanwhile, is selling for $300-$400, which seems excessive.
    So there being more copies in circulation sounds like a good thing to me, even without the errata. (Or maybe I just have bad luck or something? My local gaming store sold their last copies at a con last weekend. They sounded pretty confident they'd be getting more in. I don't know anything about their supplier, though, so for all I know, those copies were the last ones available.)

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    N Y C
    Posts
    14,398
    Rep Power
    3646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaWyrm View Post
    Any word on this?
    I've been having a lot of trouble finding the book - multiple Amazon.com orders cancelled, that sort of thing. The boxed set, meanwhile, is selling for $300-$400, which seems excessive.
    So there being more copies in circulation sounds like a good thing to me, even without the errata. (Or maybe I just have bad luck or something? My local gaming store sold their last copies at a con last weekend. They sounded pretty confident they'd be getting more in. I don't know anything about their supplier, though, so for all I know, those copies were the last ones available.)
    Unfortunately, Archaia has declined to reprint either the book or the boxed set. Sorry. I wish I had better news.
    "Athos—Porthos, farewell till we meet again! Aramis, adieu forever!"
    --D'Artagnan

    Check out my latest project:

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    dammit! >_<

    I was hoping the next post would be, CHECK OUT THE NEW GOODIES IN SECOND PRINT!!!

    sorry to hear it


    Rufus
    3/4 Nature (/) . 5 Health (/) . 3 Will (/) . 4 Resources (/) . 2 Circles (/) .
    5 Fighter (/) . 2 Hunter (/) . 3 Pathfinder (/) . 3 Survivalist (/1) . 3 Boatcrafter (/) . 2 Insecturist (/) . 2 Pursuader (/) .
    2 Boat-wise (/) . 2 Owl-wise (/) .
    1 Tough () . 1 Scarred () .
    hungry / tired
    P:0 F:0 C:1

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •