Thread: Enchanting and Perversions

Default Enchanting and Perversions

So in a world where I can volunteer to have a complication in order to gain a Persona point, I can choose to invoke my BITs to cause conflict or not at my discretion....

Why can't I voluntarily introduce Perversions to an Enchanted item in order to give myself Advantage Dice? Like why can't I say you have to spill a Superficial Wound for a +1D, Light for +2D, etc. Instead of Margin of Error, turn them into the + dice?
    "I don't need a feysword. Just give me a few spears and a broadsword that won't break on its first swing. Then find me some men who love death and I'll give you Thornrath." -Neil MeqVren from The Blood Knight

Quote Originally Posted by foxandwarlock View Post
    So in a world where I can volunteer to have a complication in order to gain a Persona point
    wha?
    Also: ninjas.

I was thinking about the optional rule for failure complications
    "I don't need a feysword. Just give me a few spears and a broadsword that won't break on its first swing. Then find me some men who love death and I'll give you Thornrath." -Neil MeqVren from The Blood Knight

Quote Originally Posted by foxandwarlock View Post
    I was thinking about the optional rule for failure complications
    I think you have it flipped. You spend a persona point to save your ass. At least I hope that's what I wrote.
    "Athos—Porthos, farewell till we meet again! Aramis, adieu forever!"
    --D'Artagnan

Check out my latest project:

Yeah, you spend for those. I wanted to make sure you weren't talking about something else.

As to purposefully adding perversions, it's an interesting idea. I'd probably just do it as a lesser form of "crazy ritual", though.
    Also: ninjas.