Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Year Ahead

It'd be cool to see PDF of the Lifepaths for Orc, Men, Elves, and Dwarves...and perhaps skill and traits for BWG.

Or an official GM Sheet/Screen/Thingy!

OOOH! A supplement of critical hit and fumble charts...one for each weapon and maneuver! (I am lying)

* BW Dice that work as Black, Grey, and White dice (i.e., using the ink color on the face and perhaps "partial" wheels). There's tons of requests for them, and a couple of solid designs around here somewhere for the iconography.

* A good positioning tracker (PDF). I still, after all these years, have trouble with all the maneuver calculations.
    Designer - GLASS, Icehouse Games
    Editor - Perfect, Passages

In order of preference: flaming wheel belt buckle; new t-shirt; keychain; dice; a poster of BWHQ members depicted as their favorite BW characters, wreathed in flames, in the Untouchables pose with Frazetta stylings.

Only about 30% kidding on that last one.
    Chris McNeilly

I might be asking to get shot, here, but I'd really like a book of compiled lists and charts from all the books to use as a reference. I'm talking all the LP's from BWG, MoBu, MagBu and Paths of Spite, all the Traits and Skills from all of them, too, and all the relevant charts - Wheel of Magic, EA and Steel situational tests, weapon and armor stats, etc. No actual rules or procedures, just a handy compiled reference guide from all the existing compatible BW sourcebooks.

Erotic painting of BWHQ
    -Jeremiah

Derailed: Gaming Outside the Box

Decorated Burning Wheel Dice Tower. Our dice always fly all over the place...

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    I might be asking to get shot, here, but I'd really like a book of compiled lists and charts from all the books to use as a reference. I'm talking all the LP's from BWG, MoBu, MagBu and Paths of Spite, all the Traits and Skills from all of them, too, and all the relevant charts - Wheel of Magic, EA and Steel situational tests, weapon and armor stats, etc. No actual rules or procedures, just a handy compiled reference guide from all the existing compatible BW sourcebooks.
    https://docs.google.com/open?id=0Bw-...M0NTk0ODI0NGVj

I don't have MagBu or Paths of Spite in the document but those wouldn't take long to add.
    Last edited by Peregrine; 04-25-2012 at 02:40 AM. Reason: To fix link

I'm talking the full listings as they appear in the Character Burner chapter. Although this is awesome. Also, full Skill and Trait descriptions collected from those sources.

I would ask the Character Burner (Gold version) to be sold separately, to have extra copies to give to casual gamers.

Precisely for this reason I have two old BW Revised and a BW Gold.

I think dice would be cool, though I have a set of 12d6 that roll like demons for me, but horribly for the players. I've thrown all sixes on them numerous times.

Also, a shirt would be cool. One of my favorite things is that Luke went with a simple, elegant aesthetic for the BW. I would totally rock a T-shirt.