Thread: [BWG] Burning the Jolly Roger

Default [BWG] Burning the Jolly Roger

This campaign started out as a Pathfinder RPG campaign using the first module of the Serpent's Skull adventure path (Souls for Smuggler's Shiv) to lead into a Kingmaker-style sandbox nation building/exploration/adventuring pirate campaign.

Then we got a copy of Burning Wheel Gold and I fell in love with the system. After giving it a read-over, I decided it was a great system for the kind of game we wanted to play, and convinced all the players to switch over to the new system. It wasn't actually a very hard sell; not that we don't like Pathfinder, because we do, but we all really liked what BWG does.

Anyway, we're about 7 sessions in now (2 in PF, and our fifth Burning Wheel session coming tomorrow), and I thought I'd share the link to the Obsidian Portal page here. We only get in about one game a month because we have conflicting work schedules and multiple running campaigns, and I'm a bit lazy about updating the Adventure Log, but it's currently caught up. If you want to start from the beginning, here is the Adventure Log Archive; start at The Story So Far, which covers the Pathfinder RPG sessions.
    Last edited by Zurai; 05-05-2012 at 07:10 PM.